Professional Estate Sales & Consignment Sales
Who we are and what we do! Naperville Traders Estate Sales has provided Professional Estate Sales and Services in the Naperville, DuPage, Will, Kane, Grundy as well as Cook and Lake County for over 19 years and the need for seasoned estate sale pro that know what they are doing is greater than ever.
Years of Experience
Conducted Estate Sales
Early bird gets the worm
Savvy shoppers will often arrive early to insure that they are one of the first allowed into the home.
Estate Sale Hours
Our hours will vary but typically we are open 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM on the First and Second Day 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM on the Last Day of Sale
First come first served
We will leave a sign-up list at the front entrance typically the night before the sale or someone may start a sign-up list on a clipboard to show the order that people arrive, and we will honor this list.
Memorial Day Weekend
998 Pembridge Pl.
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Subject to Changes
Calendar of Events
May 25th-26th Memorial Day Weekend
- Awesome Estate Sale in Sugar Grove
June 1st-2nd Double-Header Weekend
- Estate Sale in Cress Creek Naperville (Pending)
- High-End Estate Sale in Warrenville off Herrick Rd.
- Beautiful Estate Sale in Glen Ellyn
June 15th-16th Available Open Date
- Very Cool and Fun Bolingbrook Estate Sale
- High-End Naperville Estate Sale in Stillwater
Their home is your home
All sales are final
About Naperville Traders
Post-sale Charity or Clean-out
Post-sale Internet or eBay consignments
- Dupage including: Naperville, Wheaton, Aurora, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn
- Will including: Bolingbook, Plainfield, Oswego
- Kane including: St Charles, Geneva,
- Cook including: North Shore Suburbs and Chicago’s Gold Coast
- Lake: Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills,
We love these people who are so kind and loving friends. Love to all of you.
You are a great company and I have many beautiful things l would not have but for you great people luv to you folks.
Naperville Traders sales are always wonderful! Steve and Barb are great people but we missed Barb yesterday! Get well soon!