Professional Estate Sales & Consignment Sales
Keeping Kids Safe as they Return to School
Protecting Your Child Is as Easy as A-B-C
Ask how you would be reunited with your child in an emergency or evacuation
- If students had to evacuate, where should you go to pick them up?
- How would the school notify you in the event of emergency?
Bring extra medication, special foods, or supplies your child would need if you were separated overnight
- What essential supplies would your child need if separated from you overnight? (Medications? Inhaler? Milk? Diapers? Battery pack for special equipment?)
- Does the school have an emergency stockpile of these items or could you bring extras to be kept at school?
- What is the school policy for how and when medicine can be administered to your child?
Safer Activities for You and Your Family
- The country has entered yet another wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the FDA is especially cognizant that immunocompromised people are particularly at risk for severe disease.
- To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission. The Delta variant is more contagious: nearly twice as contagious as previous variants. Some data suggest the Delta variant might cause more severe illness than previous strains in unvaccinated persons.
- Wearing a mask is most important if you have a weakened immune system or if, because of your age or an underlying medical condition, you are at increased risk for severe disease, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is unvaccinated. If this applies to you or your household, you might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission in your area.
- You should continue to wear a mask where required by laws, rules, regulations, or local guidance. We doing require masks at all our estate sales, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated to protect you, our customers and our staff.
About Naperville Traders
Who we are and what we do! Naperville Traders Estate Sales has provided Professional Estate Sales and Services in the Naperville, DuPage, Will, Kane, Grundy as well as Cook and Lake County for over 20 years and the need for seasoned estate sale pro that know what they are doing is greater than ever.
Years of Experience
Conducted Estate Sales
Early bird gets the worm
Savvy online shoppers will often submit their purchase requests prior to the sale beginning Online. Please send your request at 9:00 AM the first day of an Online Estate Sale.
Online Estate Sale Hours
Our hours will vary but typically we are open virtually 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for our Online Estate Sales. Pick up Days are usually Sunday and Monday or we arrange delivery, shipping or bring items to another location.
First come first served
During COVID we have changed our Business Model to all Online Estate Sales. Our First day of the sale is typically Wednesday or Thursday. You can Call, Text or Email as of 9:00 AM the first day, we will go in order of receipt to determine who is first to purchase the particular item
Online Estate Sales are not hindered by the Weather such as Snow or Rain. You shop from your Phone, iPad or computer. It’s fun, safe and you get the opportunity to see prices, descriptions, dimensions and Photos of the items without waiting in Long Lines, Wearing Masks and Social Distancing in a house full of strangers.
Their home is your home
Unlike in-person estate sales we take a several of photos of an item from all angles to give you the best image possible, along with detailed descriptions and dimensions to give you perspective
Our staff is dedicated to providing the best experience with Curbside Pick-up, assisting with loading your purchases and answer any of your questions. If you have interest in any items still available at Pick-Up we can bring items to you.
All sales are final
However, we understand if an item does not meet your expectations. We can give you credit toward another item or provide a full or partial refund. We try to test all items, we also will mention any issues or flaws we see.
Saturday October 9th
9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Sunday October 10th
10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Subject to Changes
Calendar of Events
We have a loyal following of over 7,500+ customers on our email list that look forward to attending our next sale.
We offer the full liquidation of an estate, including automobiles, boats or camping vehicles. We are fully qualified to interact with realtors, attorneys, executors or the Court.
Post-sale Charity or Clean-out
We can recommend additional services for the removal and disposal of leftover items to a charity of choice and/or a liquidation services. We have no affiliation with any specific Charity or Clean-Out Service.
Post-sale Online Only or eBay consignments
We have a very active eBay Store as well as other venues to sell items post sale through our Online Consignment Page or take items to other estate sales for additional exposure.
We offer Professional Online Estate Sales and Services in the following areas:
- Dupage including: Naperville, Wheaton, Aurora, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Darien, Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Warrenville, Winfield and Elmhurst
- Will including: Bolingbook, Plainfield, Oswego
- Kane including: St Charles, Wayne, Geneva, Batavia
- Kendall and Grundy Counties
- Cook including: North Shore Suburbs and Chicago’s Gold Coast
- Lake including: Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Inverness, Long Grove and Bannockburn
We love these people who are so kind and loving friends. Love to all of you.
You are a great company and I have many beautiful things l would not have but for you great people luv to you folks.
Naperville Traders sales are always wonderful! Steve and Barb are great people but we missed Barb yesterday! Get well soon!