Current Online Estate Sale
Perfect Holiday Shopping Awaits!
HUGE Naperville Estate Sale
Sale Starts: Thursday, December 3rd @ 9 am.
Operating Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 9 am-5 pm.
Sale Ends: Sunday, December 6th @ 5 pm.
Curbside Pickup Scheduled by Appointment:
*Sunday 1:00pm-4:00pm or Monday 10:00am-2:00pm
(*Please Plan Accordingly: Sunday purchases will NOT be available for same-day pickup unless
an appointment has been confirmed with an earlier purchase).
Greetings, Dear Customers! Are you ready for our FINAL sale of the year that is 2020? I would be remiss if I didn’t attempt to convey how thankful we are for clients willing to go with the covid protocol flow and customers that have embraced the online space. As so many businesses are having to close their doors, we are ever so thankful for your continued support of our small business. We hope this season finds your family safe and well.
Now for the Main Event, we are coming to you live from Central Naperville this week, by Mariano’s and Starbucks on Naper Blvd.. We have been preparing a wonderful packed home with fine furnishings and goodies that will strike all kinds of fancy! Settle in, the pictures are aplenty (we will be adding more up until this thing opens and maybe even after it opens, so check-in frequently!
Finish crossing off all the folks on your holiday shopping list! We are still adding pictures and researching pricing, so please do bear with us. We should have everything ready to rock and roll by 9:00 AM Thursday!
As always, we thank you in advance for your patience as we are researching. Prices are subject to change up until we open our virtual “doors” at 9am on Thursday! If you don’t see a price on an item, we will get there! This sale has a TON of items for sale and they all require researching.
Here’s a “little” preview of what is in store:
- Beautiful Ethan Allen “Legacy” Dining Room Table and Six Ladder Back Chairs. The style is a Country French Farmhouse look, crafted from Red Maple. Also includes a matching Lit China Hutch/Buffet. Both pieces are stunning! Bon Appetit!
- Antique Child’s Oak Roll Top Desk and Matching Swivel Chair- Fits a Chromebook or iPad for Remote Learning
- Vintage Pre-War Lionel train set – 8 pc train set plus Transformer (un-tested) and extra pieces and O-gauge track. Actually, we found a ginormous circular track layout that is available as well – it’s in a crawl space and while it is quite large, it could be the start of a neat Model Train Room
- Bobbleheads of all varieties from the Cubs, Blackhawks, NHL, NFL, MLB, Reality TV Personalities, Even Presidents
- Great collection of Lionel Series Die-Cast NASCAR Models and high-end Hot Wheels Formula 1 Racing (pictures to come).
- Coolest 1950’s Mirro Atomic Bullet Ice Bucket
- Electronics Bonanza includes: HDTV’s from Sony, TCL, Toshiba and Sharp, Dell XPS 8700 Desktop Computer System, Bose Wave Radio/CD Player, Amazon Alexa Dots
- Collection of interesting items perfect for gifting, most with boxes! Nambé Metal Vases and Bowls, Waterford Toasting Flutes, Howard Miller Table Clocks, vintage Space Clocks, Art Glass vases by Paul Harrie, and unusual Kosta Boda Art Glass pieces
- Vintage Huger Sputnik Globe Weather Station,
- Antler Handled Carving Set by Rostfrei.
- Beautiful Ethan Allen Sofa, Ethan Allen Cocktail Table, Side Tables and More.
- Contemporary Microsuede Sofa and Loveseat
- Cool Collection of Air Jordan vintage athletic shoes in sizes 8 and 9, most in very good condition.
- Great Selection of Lululemon, Anthropologie, and other higher-end clothes…and for the less edgy, a whole wardrobe of beautiful Talbot’s and similar ladies garments.
- Complete china service for 12 in a sweet Toile print by Churchill, made in England, and also a cute Limoges Luncheon Set and another gorgeous Limoges Tea Set! Set a beautiful table for Christmas.
- Nichols & Stone by Stickley Rocking Chairs – child and adult sizes…adorable
- A Fully Stocked Kitchen and oh sooooo much more…
- Too much to list, but you get the idea!
How do online sales work with Naperville Traders?
- We begin accepting purchase requests at 9 am SHARP on Thursday. Contact us to purchase (“How To” is covered below)! Purchases are accepted in the order they are received on our end ONCE we open our virtual doors. It’s the fairest way.
- Scroll through the pictures, look for the caption under the picture- it includes the Lot number, asking price of the item(s), and a description, size, condition, etc. Typically there are a few pictures from different angles and lighting.
- Make note of “Lots” you are interested in! Save those LOT numbers!
- Want to make a purchase? EMAIL: email@example.com or Text: 630-306-0061 (Steve). Include your First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and the Lot numbers you would like to purchase and “Send Invoice” if you are ready to buy. There are plenty of items to look at and there is no problem if you wish to add more items later, so please don’t feel like you have to look at everything before you buy.
- We will confirm with you the status of the request (if your items are NOT available, or we will send an invoice if you have included “Send Invoice” AND the items are available for you to purchase). The invoice(s) will be sent to your email through Square, our credit card processor. Please pay the invoice quickly so that we can mark the item “sold” for you and you won’t lose it to another shopper.
- Once paid, Ellie will follow up via EMAIL with curbside pickup times, addresses, and all pertinent information.
- Pickup times will be by appointment on Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM & Monday 10 AM – 2 PM (in central Naperville). If you have larger or heavier items, you will need to provide the muscle! We also work with a terrific delivery company who can move items into your garage, due to Covid. His services are not free, but reasonable compared to other delivery services. Please plan accordingly: Sunday purchases will NOT be available for same-day pickup unless an appointment has been confirmed with an earlier purchase. Thanks for understanding our logistical dilemma!
- We will be masked up and require you to as well.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.