Current Online Estate Sale
Starts Friday, September 25th, 9am-5pm
Runs Saturday 9am-5pm, & Sunday 9am-1pm.
Ends Sunday September 27th, 1pm
Curbside Pickups by Appointment:
Sunday Afternoon 1pm-5pm & Monday 10am – 2pm
High-End Naperville Estate Sale
This sale has been on our calendar for quite some time! Our clients are trying to streamline some of their treasures with an eye toward eventually selling and moving and decorating in a different direction. Again, this will be an online sale for the time being, and if you are new to our Online rather than “in-person” estate sales, the following info outlines how the sales generally proceed. It’s fun and easy, and you can shop from the comfort of your home, work or on the go from your phone!
Please know that we have had a very quick turn-around for this sale and our photos and descriptions and prices won’t be finished until 9am on Friday (God Willing!) We are still adding to the sale as we speak!
Some Highlights Include:
- Lot 2900 Right Out of Bonanza! Rustic Live Edge Buffet with Wine storage (2 drawers and 2 cabinets)
- Lot 2902. Peavey Model 112PS Bi-Amp 250 Watt 1×12″ Speaker Precision Transducer Cabinet Good Condition.
- Lot 2907. ECHO GT-225 (16″) 21.2cc 2-Cycle Curved Shaft String Trimmer Model: GT-225
- Lot 2910. Just in time for the holidays! Dazzling large Palm Restaurant Bowl With Antelope Head handles 18-1/2″ x 30″x 23″ – metal a cross between pewter and aluminum, and the name escapes me, but it’s similar to Mariposa, Nambe or Arthur Court.
- Lot 2909. Husquvarna Briggs & Stratton Engine CRT900 14″ counter rotating rototiller
- Lot 2908 8 ft. Mesa Pool Table by Legacy Billiards. This is an absolutely gorgeous Pool Table with Unique Special Nutmeg Finish, Black Felt, Leather Pockets, and it’s in Great Condition. Pool Cues, Bridge, Billiard Balls, 2 Ball Racks, and Pool Cue Wall Rack included. Don’t miss this one.
- Lot 2920. One Live Raw Edge Rustic counter extender can be mounted at the end of a bar. – perfect for a bar in a rec room needs another leg if it is to stand alone, also needs existing leg reinforced. So cool. 55″ wide x 32″ deep, 42″ tall, from floor to bottom of the live edge, 39″.
- Lot 2921.Large Ginormous Earthenware Glazed Pitcher with “key and leather” accent detail, in a vibrant rippled gold, 20″ x 16″ w.
- Lot 2923. Lovely lot of wood items: Chateau Wood Cheese Board from Pottery Barn 8″x6″, @ real wood nut bowls and 1 small cheese borad or trivet and lastly a 12″x10″ small trinket box.
- Lot 2945. 40″ long “Welcome to our Farmhouse” sign and a wire domed covered tray.
- Lot 2957. Cross Roads Print on Canvas signed by artist, Jeremy Lockyer Corbell for CB2 excellent shape!
- Lot 2987. Antique Industrial Table w/Antique Shutter for a table top.
- Lot 2992 “The Pfaltzgraff Pottery” USA Lot! 14″ Pfaltzgraff Coffee pot and 10″ water pitcher. 4- 5″ milk pitchers, 1- double handled tray 19″ (Fields Marketplace) w/small chip on lip, and 1 vintage pfaltzgraff pitcher #149 w/crazing “The Pfaltzgraff Pottery” USA.
- Lot 3028. Really Cool Burlwood Wine Holder (Wine NOT Included). Super Unique! Beautiful piece of natural wood.
- Lot 3033 Master Massage Equipment (Model: 30″Master 56343 Portable Table). www.mastermassage.com Chicago.
- Lot 3067 Rustic Coffee Table 55″ x 33″ x 16″ T.
- Check out our Jewelry Selections!
Here’s how our online sales work: We begin accepting purchase requests at 9am SHARP on Friday 9/25/2020. Contact us to purchase (“How To” is covered below)! Purchases are accepted in the order they are received on our end ONCE we open our doors. It’s the fairest way. We will not be preselling any items.
- Scroll through the pictures, look for the caption under the picture- it includes the Lot number, asking price of the item(s), and a description, size, condition, etc. Generally, there are a few pictures from different angles and lighting.
- Make note of “Lots” you are interested in! Save those LOT numbers!
- Want to make a purchase? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text: 630-306-0061 (Steve). Include your First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and all of the Lots you would like to purchase and “Send Invoice” if you are ready to purchase. If you have questions on any items, please call Barb at 630-306-5526.
- We will confirm with you the status of the request (if your items are NOT available, or we will send an invoice if you have included “Send Invoice” AND the items are available for you to purchase). The invoices will be sent to your email through Square, our credit card processor. Please pay within 2 hours of receiving them invoice, so that we can mark the item “sold” for you.
- Once it’s paid, we will follow up via EMAIL with pickup times, addresses, and all pertinent directions.
- Pickup times will be by appointment on Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM & Monday 10 AM – 2 PM in Central Naperville.
- We will be masked up and require you to do the same!
- Note that large furniture items will need to be professionally moved out of the home.