Current Online Estate Sale
Our Next Online Estate Sale
Estate Sale and
in Chicago’s Northside
North Center Neighborhood
Featuring High-End Items:
Waterford Crystal, Nambe’, Fine Art by Zhou Brothers, Huger and Seiko Clocks, Howard Miller Grandfather and Mantle Clocks,
Waterman, Cross, Shaeffer and Fisher Pens. Pen Displays, Medical Advertisings and Anatomical Items.
Starts Wednesday, February 3rd 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, February 4th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 5th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sale Ends: Saturday, February 6th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Curbside Pickup Scheduled by Appointment:
*Sunday, February 7th: 10:00am – 4:00pm and
Monday, February 8th: 10:00am-2:00pm
For those of you who have participated in our online sales already, we welcome you back with open arms. We also realize some of you have probably not visited our online sales this past year, and we know you will find this an easy and Covid-safe way to shop for Estate Sale treasures from the comfort of your home, with curbside pickup. Let your fingers do the walking! Here’s a little “Cliff Notes” Refresher on how our sales work:
How do online sales work with Naperville Traders?
- We begin accepting purchase requests at 9 am SHARP on Wednesday . Contact us to purchase (“How To” is covered below)! Purchases are accepted in the order they are received on our end ONCE we open our virtual doors. It’s the fairest way.
- Scroll through the pictures, look for the caption under the picture- it includes the Lot number, asking price of the item(s), and a description, size, condition, etc. Typically there are a few pictures from different angles and lighting.
- Make note of “Lots” you are interested in! Save those LOT numbers!
- Want to make a purchase? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text: 630-306-0061 (Steve). Include your First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and the Lot numbers you would like to purchase and “Send Invoice” if you are ready to buy. There are plenty of items to look at and there is no problem if you wish to add more items later, so please don’t feel like you have to look at everything before you buy.
- We will confirm with you the status of the request (if your items are NOT available, or we will send an invoice if you have included “Send Invoice” AND the items are available for you to purchase). The invoice(s) will be sent to your email through Square, our credit card processor. Please pay the invoice quickly so that we can mark the item “sold” for you and you won’t lose it to another shopper.
- Once paid, Ellie will follow up via EMAIL with curbside pickup times, addresses, and all pertinent information.
- Pickup times will be by appointment on Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM & Monday 10 AM – 2 PM. If you have larger or heavier items, you will need to provide the muscle! We also work with a terrific delivery company who can move items into your garage, due to Covid. His services are not free, but reasonable compared to other delivery services. Please plan accordingly: Sunday purchases will NOT be available for same-day pickup unless an appointment has been confirmed with an earlier purchase. Thanks for understanding our logistical dilemma!
- We will be masked up and require you to as well.
Lot 4804. “Ducks Unlimited” by Kincaid, 2 pc China Cabinet-Gorgeous
Lot 4834. Hooker Entertainment Cabinet, purchased at Walter E. Smithe
Lot 4848. Awesome 5 pc. Drexel Heritage Queen Bedroom Set
Lot 4851. Thomas Kinkade Queen Bedroom Set
Lot 4856. Morganton Drop Leaf Table with three side chairs and one captain chair, Lot 4857. Morganton Dark stained wood china cabinet and Lot 4858 Small sideboard from Morganton